Greetings To All LR

• Some of LR might know me as Warlordfmike back afew years ago. iv recently been busy with Shattered worlds! im F|V|ike | Schimmel there, and im warlordfmike at Star port.

Im now back with LR as the site has gotten a much needed reboot! im gonna try and lend a hand where ever i can. and in same time spam you guys j/k

Anyways. iv been playing Freelancer since it came out. but i had stopped playing it as i was young and didnt know the game would play on Dial-up ( yes i said the slow net ) so now im playing Shattered Worlds, i tested for em back in 1.2 for 1.3 before it went public ( even thro they aint updated the mod Credits )

im 21 and live in East Texas with the slowist internet connection anyone could ask for. but i manage to keep things running smoothly. im also Warlordfmike all over the internet. if you seen the name its me! im also trying to keep freelancer alive. anything else you want to know. you'll find out on your own.

The one and only F|V|ike signing off.

• Hiya Mike and welcome back or. to TLR. :thumbup:

Never had Dial up but I did have cable for a while but now, I have DSL and to me, it's slow enough. I'd hate to have to play Freelancer with Dial up.

• Welcome! :thumbsup:

Yeh, I remember dial-up, yellow flashing comms icon almost all the time, and getting killed without seeing the NPCs! Then they would shoot back across the screen and move across me again! Then repeat it a few seconds later!

I think there was an episode of Star Trek where they got stuck in a repeating time warp. Felt just like that! lol