Looking for a shippack (Found!!!!)

• Edit: We found the ship pack, it called the APS Shippack, version 1.0 can be found Here, and 2.1 can be found Here. Thanks a lot for all your guy's help, I know my description wast the best (or even close to the best) but you guys managed to find it. All in all this community is great, and I really appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your lives to help another fellow freelancer.

Edit2: It appears the v1 is the correct one, however v2.1 doesn't have the ships I was looking for (probably misnamed). Open em up and you'll see what I mean.

I'm looking for a specific ship pack, unfortunately, I fear that this is fruitless because seeing as the last time i used it was 3 years ago, I really don't remember anything specific about it. However, here is a short list of the things that I can actually remember and that might help you guys find this pack:

-It had 3 ships (heavy fighter, light fighter, and perhaps a very heavy fighter)
    -The ships had the same theme to them, where the cockpit was in the body, which looked like a squashed cylinder on it's side.
    -the cockpit was green, and it had the Rihland engine effect.
    -all three ships had a very angular wind design, from what I remember (could be wrong) one of them looked like an X form the front.
    -For some reason, I have a feeling that their names had something to do with insects (aka hornet), although once agian I could be wrong.
    -Finaly, I believe one of the ships was being sold at Kyoto and another at Pittsburg, however I might have put them there myself.

If I remember anything else, I'll update the op with it. Also If it helps, I already went through all of the the ships on this site and glanced at the mods on ModDB. Thank you for your help.

-Sabreman

Xfire Username: byelogurov
    Xbox 360 Gametag: Ultra Sabreman

Edited 3 times, last by sabreman ().

• Difficult to know what youre talking about there, but, "APS shippack" had 3 ships the same style{ish} one called the Hornet and had very greem cockpit glass. Or maybe "just for fun" mod which I think had those ships plus the Slipstream, which was sort of conical, cylinderish

• I'll look in the just for fun mod, and if you can, could you please give me a download link for the APS shippack? Also, these ships were purely custom.

Edit: Nope, not in the Just for fun mod.

Xfire Username: byelogurov
    Xbox 360 Gametag: Ultra Sabreman

Edited once, last by sabreman ().

• I couldnt find a link to those ships on the database or at SP, so I uploaded them out of my files. Sholud be available when the admins release them. Look for APS Ship Pack. Merry Christmas everybody! :thumbsup: