%&^$ Windows x64!

• Ok, if someone can, please tell me what I'm doing wrong?! I'm running an AMD Athelon 64 X2 4000+ processor on a new M4A785-M Asus motherboard, with 4G of DDR2 ram, and no matter who tells me what to do or how many different copies I use, I can't get a 64bit OS to run for more then an hour without bugging all to hell. So what am I missing as everyone and their mom is now running something 64 and I'm not?

• I've done a MEMTEST86+ or whatever it's called, and I found that hardware wise nothings wrong with the computer. 5 Pass / 0 Error. On the other hand, I did figure out why my computer was crashing so much. For some reason, anything that used to run on my pci-e's GPU for some reason is now trying to run on my motherboard's GPU thus causing my CPU to run harder. My motherboard has a built in Radeon HD 4770 and my PCI-e card is a Radeon 5570. Well at first anytime I watched a movie or something, my cpu would max out and as soon as I'd do something else it'd overload and crash. The bios won't let me disable the onboard video (from what I can tell so far) but I did make it so the onboard video loads last. Cut my load down by 50% on the cpu but none the less it's still loading onto the cpu and not the pci-e gpu.