Back from long hiatus :)

• Greetings TLR!

While I wasn't known much around TLR, I was once known as Anarchael and modded Freelancer a fair bit. Now I'm several years older, rustier with FL modding and wanting to re-enter the scene! My previous mod had 1100 downloads, so my aim is to learn what I can and make something that'll surpass that as best as I can, as well as, most importantly, to have fun, :).

Hopefully I can get to know new and old faces alike once again and give/receive help for modding. I remember it used to be quite active here, I hope it still is, :).

See you around the forums!
    -Keleven

• Thanks for the welcome.

I've been poking around TLR... very quiet these days it seems, :(. I remember five years ago when I was modding and every day had tons of new topics, new questions being asked, new mods coming out and a lot of activity in general. It saddens me to see this much inactivity but hopefully things will pick up again.

• TLR had some bad times starting at the end of 2007 till about october 2010 due to wrong administration and people trying to destroy this place
    i took over this site again a few months ago and since that it is at least stable and filled with useful information again
    the activity is not much lower than on other fl sites these days (old game) and bit by bit we get it improved
    since october 2010 we had 2,7mio site hit and ~780.000 visits which shows pretty good that this is still one of the most favorite FL sites on the net

• Damn, well... if you ever are in need of volunteers I've ran forums before and can keep things tidy.

Still, sad to hear such a great place had such a time of trouble, but I guess it happens to most fan sites at some point or another. Nice site statistics, it's just a pity most of them aren't registering and active users or it'd be just like old times, :). Yeah... Freelancer is getting on in years, but I always find that even when playing X3: Terran Conflict, Darkstar One or EVE Online, I still want to play Freelancer more, which has eventuated in me trying modding again. I just hope others get this feeling and return to the glory that was Freelancer to revive her.