Gundam mod not working

• So I just recently downloaded one of this sites mods and was wondering if anyone could help me get it to work. I have FLMM and the download came from here

http://www.lancersreactor.org/…ownloadDBData&dataID=1089

after downloading it installs right away and it should get working just as fast right? Is it my save games im using that are messing it up? I've tried it two ways so far one without importing old saves and one with so anyone mind helping me out here.... many thanks appreciated.

• Worked fine for me, so I'll hazard a guess and say you're using Vista/7 (I'm still on XP). I believe when you install FL to Program Files, the system owns the files, so you must run FLMM as administrator in order to modify them.

• Worked fine for me, so I'll hazard a guess and say you're using Vista/7 (I'm still on XP). I believe when you install FL to Program Files, the system owns the files, so you must run FLMM as administrator in order to modify them.

Just wanted to add my two cents, but if you disable the UAC for Vsita/7 it stops that problem too.