I need help with some modeling.

• Hello guys. New here and all.

But. I need help in the case of someone who can do some 3d modeling for me.

Here are the images of the ship I want to turn into a 3d model and add it to FL.

Help would be very much appreciated.

• Ok, your first try should not be asking others to do work only you enjoy ...

so whats exactly your problem of turning a drawing into a uv-mapped and textured 3d model and than with cmp and mat exporter into a for4 freelancer useable format?

never used a 3d modelling programm? -> start using one, 3d studio max, lightwave, cinema 4d, blender, wings ... even milkshape(if like it the hard way)
    never made an uv map? -> your chosen modeling suite may have the needed tools buildin, or u go for somthing specailized like 'ultimate unwrap 3d'
    never used a drawing program to make textures? -> Photoshop, Photopaint, Gimp ... whatever
    never exported material and modelfiles with corresponding milkshape exporters? ... well start doing it!
    sur creation, export & slicing is the modeling wise last but also important task ...
    setting up hardpoints with hardcmp ... easiest task ... but should done after evrything else is fine to avoid doing it over and over

weapon/equipment stats can easylie be done via ini files
    equipmentmodelsa have with slight diffrences the same workflow as creating ships

telling the freelancer engine about your ship, weapons and and where to get them for what price is pure ini work again

more complicated are: very specail weapon and fuse effects, animated ships ... folding wings and such stuff

while i say it isnt that complicated, i say also it takes alot of testing and time, u will rework your models and export ready files over and over uncountable times to get things perfect