Pegasus: Dark Prologue

• Hi all.

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but it is the closest I seem to be able to find. Basically, myself and a team are currently developing a TCM called Pegasus. The first part of this is going under the title of "Pegasus: Dark Prologue". If any of you fancy a look see at what is going on with this mod, then feel free to drop by our website at Pegasus Mod. If you like what you see, then by all means feel free to join the forum. If you decide you want to help out in the development of the mod, then drop me a PM on the Pegasus forum.

Well, thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll see you on the Pegasus forum soon!

Neb.

• Hi guys.

My team and I are discussing various scaling options, and the general consensus seems to be make the majority of the ships slightly smaller and increase the size of celestial bodies.

However, when one visits a dealership of any kind with a scaled down ship, Trent towers over his ship and the whole illusion is kind of slapped in the face.

Is there a way to make the figures smaller so that they too look like they are in scale?

• Sine you are doing a TC mod, probably easier to do a custom shipyard dealer interior with a custom 'bvar script' so to speak... ALL the ships are outside the window in the docking area, and you and the dealer stand in the window looking out at them, with no glowy anti grav rings under the mount...

Doesnt matter what the scaling of trent to ship is, if you set the 'false' perpective up right... and solves the capship-in-a-closet problem, also means you dont then have to kill yourselves remaking EVERY interior to match the rescaled trent...

AestheticDemon

Terror Trooper #666

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...