No PvP....

• not sure if this belongs to here, but...

im thinking ahead of something i might want to imply to our server.
    Is there a possibility to turn off/on pvp in certain systems?
    And if there is does it have to be modded or can i use a tool wich is easy ro use.
    I know u can turn it off completely, but not for certain systems.
    Any suggestions appreciated.

D

• im playing around with version 1.5.5 and in its FLHOOK.ini file is an option to type in the code of the system you wish to disable pvp just open the file and have a read of what functions you can do. im sure 1.6.1 will have many more

• sorry m8s to get back on this but...

i dloaded the plugin 1.6.1 for discovery. since im not a modder or programmer my question is...

is there a version for flmm? I dloaded FLHOOK (Mod) download - {TG} ~ Mods - Mod DB,

but i wonder how i can add a plugin to that FLHook.

What version of FLHook do i need to dload to make the 1.6.1 plugin version to be added.
    For you guys this might be a piece of cake, but for me this seems to raise confusion.

thx for your patience..

~D~

• im still playing around with this, but im not 100% if i got it right.

I used the 1.5.5 flmod version and get it to work so i can use the commands ingame.

i found the part where i can set the systems as "pvp" or "no pvp". But i need informations for the different systems like System=Li01
    How do i find out about all the system names?
    And also as for the discovery plugin, there are several folders like bin, src and such, do i just put them into the exe folder and it will all work automatically?

Im trying to understand the whole thingy.

Sorry to bug you.

• My site has a text file containing all the vanilla names; CreateID & WhatIs can be used on mods (if you don't mind the command line).

• ok i got it to work so far that ships in NY cant be harmed...

; nopvp settings
    ; SystemX: disable pvp in this system(players can't damage other players)
    [NoPVP]
    System0=Li01

but when i add another system like this

; nopvp settings
    ; SystemX: disable pvp in this system(players can't damage other players)
    [NoPVP]
    System0=Li01
    System1=Li03

ships in Texas will still die.

when i enter only

System0=Li03

there will be no pvp in Texas
    what am i doing wrong?