Homeworld(1)->Freelancer convertion: Wrong mesh type?

• I converted some models from Homeworld 1 to Freelancer (nothing special, the ordinary way). I hardpointed the model, coded it into the INI and started testing. The game started normally, but when I started a new game (with the ship I converted) it crashed.
    FLSpit says: "WARNING: Failed to get start location."
    The location wasn't the problem. I tried the same location with another ship and it worked fine.
    I thought it was one of the texture names (it had a ~ in it) so I changed it and it didn't help.

Maybe someone here has also experienced this problem with Homeworld 1 ships?
    I've attached the CMP, SUR (built with LS's tool) and MAT in a zip file that you can check it out.

Oh, almost forgot, the SUR is displayed grey in HardCMP, not white as usual. Does it have any relation to the problem?

• I'm 100% sure its a mesh/texture problem, since I checked the rest and theyre all fine and working. I thought of a posibility that its a problem with my exporter. Will try to re-export 1st thing tomorrow.

EDIT: I tried to use them as NPCs and thats what FLSpit says: "WARNING:General: DA SYSTEM: trailing references" (I didn't re-export yet)