1600 x 900 fl can't cooperate

• hey , looks like Lancer Reactors back from the dead i see, and i am trying to run FL at 1600 x 900 but it seems i can't get a configuration for that resolution i try'ed hudshift but it don't work right in details - it moves the hud way to far off screen i could still see it but half of it and i don't even see the top bar , any recommendations as to what i should try next :( :huh: ? edit - is this in the wrong place? ..don't really no..

;(The end will come when we least expect it, in a blink of an eye.;(

Edited once, last by Rox: LAUGHING HAHAHA ().

• Because you need to change the camera data related fiels aswell as for the font related ones to get it working properly.
    Go here: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DATA\cameras.ini and OPEN IT

Replace everything in there with this

After that you have done this, save and exit.
    After that you have done the step above, go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DATA\FONTS and OPEN IT

Replace everything with this

After that you have done this, go to rich_fonts, located in the same folder as the fonts.ini file. OPEN IT and REPLACE EVERYTHING WITH THIS.

Now go to My Documents\My Games\Freelancer\PerfOptions, scroll down until you find the [Display] related entry and replace it with the desired widescreen resolution that you want.

Quote from PerfOptions.ini

[Display]
    size= 2560, 1600
    // Since I'm using ATI Eyefinity
    color_bpp= 32
    depth_bpp= 24

• You wanted JFLP(dll), not (just) HUD Shift. It takes care of everything mentioned above.

interesting, will save name/item for next time (if there is a next time at all just backed up my config ).

;(The end will come when we least expect it, in a blink of an eye.;(