pls delete this topic

• So,it's months I followed this site,I even registered but I had a problem with the passwords(somehow,when I requested a password,the sent material didn't work,don't ask me why).Well,what can I say?I'm a Freelancer player(though in one of the many resting times),I like sci-fi in general,I'm reading Dune right now.And...wel...hope to have a cool permanence here.Also,it's cool to see that there is another Italian here(I'm Italian,in fact,from the south),and a pretty important one too(take a guess to who I'm referring to :lol:)

Oh,and my nickname,wich I use everywhere also in some variations,comes from the most awesome,mysterious,cool and,in general,beyond human evil guys you can ever meet in a videogame.Eh yes,Freelancer had its influence in my life.

EDIT:holy crap I think I did a giant trouble.Somehow,this account is that of another user,wich has the same nick as my account on this forum.My account is called(don't ask me why)Duplicate nomad,the "duplicate"has been apparently given by the forum to distinguish it from the "nomad"I used for my nick.OP,please reset the password of this user to that of before,and give the pass that I'll PM you to the account wich has,as email,nomad93@hotmail.it

nomad,sorry if I'm posting with your account,it was a giant accident.

• Thanks.Jesus what a mess I did.I checked my two emails,and I apparently did,over time,the following accounts:

nomad
    duplicate nomad
    Nomad1993
    nomad93

all registered to my two emails nomad93@hotmail.it and fileriomelitore@live.it

maybe i'm asking too much,OP,but can you eliminate the first,second and last accounts,remaining Nomad1993 since these are basically(though not voluntarily)sockpuppets?I swear this will be my last request.

sry guys for not being able to present myself in the best of the ways