Utilities and Other Goodies 2011

• Just to inform everyone, I've put together a new pack of goodies and utilities. I believe it was time to update the pack. I've based the new pack on the 2006 version. I deleted some old tools and updated a few (UTF Editor, FLStat, FLCompanion ...)

I've included all tools and plugins which Adoxa has created so far, plus I've included FLHook (both plugin version with plugins and normal version), also tools from LancerSolurus and RimShot, some information sheets and tutorials, all milkshape plugins and freelancer fan site kit.

You can download it from moddb (400mb unpacked size): Utilities and Other Goodies 2011 download - Freelancer Game - Mod DB

• Great, this was so overdue :sehrgut:

In case you haven't already I recommend including ColdVoids Total Conversion SDK.
    I'm on OS X right now, so I won't download the pack now just to see if you've got it. I got FL to run under OS X, but no modding tools.

• Yes I remembered about a few tools which I forgot after I uploaded the pack - Total Conversion SDK is one of them among the wireframe tool (if there is one) and some other tools. Will make a list and reupload the pack in the future.

There is 'makewire', a tool to convert a cmp into a vwire format, so you can export a simplified version of the ship (or the custom sur) from milkshape, as a dummy cmp, export the vmesh, convert to vwire, and then add to the real cmp with a utf editor.

Dont ask me where you dl it, I cant honestly remember, might even be here, lol.

AestheticDemon

Terror Trooper #666

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...