It's the end of the world as we know it...

• Riots Map
    Welcome to the revolution, Komrades...

The royal family are safe for the moment, they don't live in branches of major high street fashion retail chains...

Edit:
    Hot sellers on Amazon.co.uk

Sales of batons up 48,621 %
    No that's not a typo...

AestheticDemon

Terror Trooper #666

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...

Edited once, last by AestheticDemon: Breaking News: ().

• You'd never know if we did...

Most of the ones kicking off speak FLUENT Detroit Gangsta cRapper...

:twisted:

AestheticDemon

Terror Trooper #666

• Our Glorious Leader Duke Dave, has spoken...

Apparently the recent events are not 'riots', they are only 'disorder'...

The difference? Well, if they were riots, the cops in London would be facing a compensation bill of over $160 million but in the case of disorder, it's don to peoples insurance (if they have any) providing the insurance companies don't refuse because it's rioting and not their problem...

Well at least the 'not-rioting' 5 mins walk from my apartment has apparently subsided...

And so to bed... With my boots on in case I have to evacuate in a hurry... :shock:

AestheticDemon

Terror Trooper #666

• I hope they don't, it's bad enough here already without pouring oil on the fire...

There have already been speculations that the Police's failure in the early stags w3as 'deliberate', that they were trying to turn th original protest riot into a 'fundraiser', let it get out of control, blame 'liberal policing' orders from the politicians, and demand an end to plans for budget cutbacks, and demand more anti citizen powers and combat toys...

:roll:

Still, no sirens this morning... And apparently honest citizens are turning out with brooms at 9am in Madchester city center for 'operation sweep up'.

AestheticDemon

Terror Trooper #666

• End of world ??? nonsense... In my opinion is this only result of religion. Don't matter whether Christianity or Islam. Both are same. God, sin, death. Everything is justified as god wish or god word or something like this. (1) Murder is bad, but killing in name of god is good... ? Right ? (2) Or - God loves you forever, but when you make something against his wish he starts hate you ? Is that right ? No ? Or - Eating body and drinking blood of Jesus... This is cannibalism... Hate is bad, it's against god and people. God is representative of love. Hate is lack of love as dark is lack of light.

End of world is same nonsense as 1 or 2. People can destroy our planet total twenty-five times by using nuclear bombs. Only people can make this world beautiful and peaceful. Not god or jesus. But people ... So open your eyes and mind and make this world better.

PS: i read only "It's the end of the world as we know it..."

• I like a joke as much as anyone... LOL, Yeah Whalley Range... Middle class leafy suburb full of middle managrers and preppy students...

But...

Tuesday night, watching parts of london burn, parts of the city I knew cos I grew up there...
    Wednesday night, hearing sirens scream past the building I live in, cop choppers hovering overhead, rioters less than a 1/4 of a mile from my door...

Not so funny...

AestheticDemon

Terror Trooper #666

• It's like that every day in Salisbury (South Australia, yeah we're cool and just took all the names of towns and such in England as out suburbs), minus the choppers because SAPOL probably only has one to begin with. xD