Old member returning with questions.

• hello everyone, I used to post on TLR under another name back in the SL and early FL days. Haven't bothered much since then, just browsed a bit depending if the site's been available.

Now don't crucify me, but what exactly is the setup here? lancersreactor.com takes me to archived posts up to a few years ago and is managed by something called the starport, lancersreactor.org brings me here where there's an active forum and the selfsame archived posts plus some extra ones. Are they all in fact one and the same?

Somewhere you may have a post or document explaining all this or maybe it's just one of those things that people in the FL "community" are just supposed to know, but I'm 53 years old and haven't posted on TLR since 2003 and have never had any involvement with the modding community, so please don't expect me to just know everything that's gone on over the years and who is who. I stopped reading TLR on a regular basis back when the Dungeon Siege trouble started, and the next time I looked the site had been pulled altogether. Since then, every time I look there's no guarantee that it will be there or if it is, it's been under new ownership or somebody's got some big plan for it that never comes off.

I suppose that what I'm asking is, is this the right place?

• First of all welcome back. The LancersReactor community has gone trough some troubles over the past few years, including changing owners and domains. This IS the official LancersReactor with .org domain. The reason is, we lost .com domain to another community called The Starport (and lets say things haven't been that good between admins of lancers reactor and the starport). Both communities now host the old lancers reactor archive. The old .com domain was set up just to let any old player who visits old site know, that we're still here (though I don't know why there isn't a link to this site on .com domain). If you want to be a part of LancersReactor again, than this is the site you're looking for.