NekoTheory (Music)

• As you may (or most likely will not) know, I dabble in the art of Electronic Music Production. I'd consider myself fairly Intermediate, but I'm probably held back by my simple lack of drive to hone my skills.

I create music because I enjoy it, and enjoy listening to my own stuff. Of course, one always hopes others will, and to that end I strive to get my music out to others if only to hear their opinion, for better or worse.

With that in mind, I thought I'd drop a link to my Youtube channel. If you've got a bit of time, feel free to listen and drop your opinion either on the comments or here. :)

The music range is broad, so I won't really name any genres, as it's all over the place and sometimes (at least for me), undefinable. Given I just do stuff that I think sounds good, it's all over the place.

Anyway, hope you enjoy, and if not, well, that's too bad. :D

PS: I should mention, be prepared for catgirls.

• That's kind of like asking 'can you show me how to make music', which is sort of impossible.

My only advice is to take a look at the sample projects that it comes with (Under 'Cool Stuff' in the browser), the most simple one is Moholithic Filter, that's how I got a grasp of the software.

• I have a friend which likes to play in FL as well and he did some nice stuff but again for his personal use and pleasure. I will speak with him and maybe I can put you in touch with him ? He likes a lot to create electronic music as well :P

I am also an electronic music addict so yeah it's nice :P

• Sounds good dude!

Fits right in with Freelancer.

Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.