My recent inactivity

• Howdy folks,

for a few weeks my activity here was pretty low. Ive been reading the threads and answering pms but next to that I had not much time actively doing something here at TLR.
    Reason is the release of Crossfire 1.9 and the bugfixing of a new FLhook version with tons of features aswell as a major upgate to the SWAT Portal.
    All this has kept me busy the past weeks.
    While the work on Crossfire still is ongoing (but making good progress there meanwhile) the work on the SWAT Portal has been almost finished.
    So ill restart my work at TLR soon... upgrading the software... planning new structures and helping modders.

Hereby i will like already said take are of polarbears mod aswell as the continuum mod. As ive been told a large bunch of FLC models require some minor fixing and thats no big deal for me.

• You really don't have to continue my project OP. It had nothing special or original in it, maybe only the Daam-K'vosh story and the Coalition.

Anyway, I decided to take it's ideas and develop them to a different direction (like I did in the last 5 tries to remake this mod).
    This time, its going to be simpler and develop through the time to a final spot in history where I originally planned it to start, my vision of the ultimate continue of Freelancer.

Oh, if you still want to finish The Knowledge, I can help you to rewrite some of the lores, although it will somewhere contradict Crossfire (poetically enough :D ).