Looking for available programmers/modelers

• As you've already seen, The Knowledge was sadly cancelled, and is now deeple frozen in a sleeperzipfile in the site's Database.

Now, I'm starting a new project, based on the same timeline and lores, but different in a few places. This time, I go in smaller phases, and let the players create the events that will influence the timeline's development.

As you probably understood from the headline, I'm looking for people. If I won't find anyone, I'll be making it by myself but it will take way longer.

So, as Orillion said in mission 12: "Are you ready for this?"

• i can help you modelling ships, i have made a ship pack for a game called OOlite wich can be found in his wiki, sadly i cant find a good tutorial that teachs me the only thing i cannot freaking understand well about modelling in Freelancer... that is... Hardpointing, if you teach me how to do it/hardpoint all the models, ill do that for you, also my friend has made a GREAT gameplay mod for freelancer, that has no storyline.. we could add it... idk... my mail is kinglengahcra@hotmail.com

• Hardpointing is not that hard. Download HardCMP (you can find it in the downloads section)
    1. Load a model.
    2. Click "New"
    3. Select Hardpoint type and whether it should be fixed (e.g. Engines or lights) or revolute (weapons).
    4. Click "OK"
    5. Enter coordinates and Orientation
    5a. For weapons also enter Rotation. This defines their firing arc.
    6. Click "Validate" and "Apply". This will update the HP position and orientation in the 3D view.
    7. Correct as nessecary.
    8. Repeat for each Hardpoint you want to add.

NOTE: For HP types hp_mount, hp_tractor_source (and possibly others which aren't important) you have to uncheck "Use numbering scheme" when adding them. Otherwise they won't work

• ALLRIGHT !!! Lt. 2nd Class Ulfr X. Lengahcra reporting to duty then ! what do you want me to do? ill start soon as you tell me

Very well soldir, sketches are on the way! (this time I'll try ro make them more clear to avoid incidents like the last time ;) )

We'll need more then just Corsair ships. The ballance system will include also Bombers and Scouts (I already have the Liberty pack).

• try to do them very clearly and also in several angles... try to use a progressing line for sucession in ships, that would be the most logical thing for a shipbuilding company to do (that means that for the next model take the past one as basis and apply a modification/variant)

• try to do them very clearly and also in several angles... try to use a progressing line for sucession in ships, that would be the most logical thing for a shipbuilding company to do (that means that for the next model take the past one as basis and apply a modification/variant)

also im a deeply deeply anime influenced designer... so im very much a dick ing dessign matters can i modify a little your designs?

• can i modify a little your designs?

Well, since its your model and my sketches will surely not be clear enough for you, its ok if you modify some parts in them.
    BUT as its suppose to be an already existing style (a colony's general style) there won't be much originality. In this case, I think that I'll just give you the general elements of the design fitting a ship type, and you'll just express those elements your own way as long as they fit the colony's style.