Mod help requested

• Copied from my TSP thread because I am a lazy git:

(I'll just put a mention that I'm looking for a 3D artist, too, but that isn't the purpose of this thread; pm me if interested)

Alright, so unlike most 'help needed' threads, I'm not looking for scripting help, or an artist, or anything like that. Really all I need is an ideas (wo?)man.

With FL10K development ceased, I've moved onto my own personal FL project, a total conversion based in a universe of my own creation (Originally for a Minecraft server, go figure ). Unfortunately I'm one of those people that needs someone to bounce off of before I can develop my own ideas.

Preferably it would be someone who knows FL quite well, even if it's not a modder. Someone who doesn't mind a random chat about it, and can tolerate me throwing ideas or questions at them out of the blue.

Seeing as you can't be much help unless you like the overarching idea of the mod, it's a very Halo-inspired near(ish)-future universe. Instead of aliens you've got the colonial rebellion which has gotten out of hand and sprung up as an opposing government. With guns. Perhaps best of all, the only 'lasers' about are invisible!

Ugh, I don't even really know what I hope to get out of this, but we'll see, right? Maybe someone is as insane as I am and will get what I mean. xD

Anyway, let me know!

EDIT: Oh and, skype or steam would be good, only IM I use.

• It might seem kinda funny, but I had a very similar idea with a friend a few months ago, and we triend to make a browser game of it... In the end we realised we know nothing about creating browser games :D

My Skype name is dvdman666 and on Steam my nickname is ✪The✡DvⱭ✪ (if you don't find it, try using the same nickname from Skype)