Enemy Loadout & Shooting Down Missiles

• Hi, I've just recently played Freelancer and fell in love with the Itano Circus Mod, especially for the Micro Missiles.
    However, I never see the NPCs using the micro missiles themselves.. Is there any way to change what the NPCs use as a weapon?

I also notice that we can lock on to missiles and torpedoes, but shooting at them seems to do nothing. (Or maybe I just suck at aiming?)
    Is it possible to make missiles (or torpedoes) vulnerable to weapons? I want to be able to shoot down missiles instead of dropping countermeasures..

• Well, um.. This is awkward..

Anyway, I've just shot down my first missile, yay.
    It is possible to shoot down enemy missiles, I'm just an idiot that can't aim well enough

Edit:
    Well, I found the loadouts.ini file!
    let's see.. Done! I shall see how this turns out..

Oh..
    Oh God, now they're spamming like crazy, the whole screen is filled with missile trails!
    Can we change the pilot's behavior somehow? I like the theatrical effects of it, but my plane cant survive 3 seconds in combat after getting hit by 300 missiles in 2 seconds..

• Which one is too much? changing a pilots behavior, or the missile number?

Well, I shot a cargo ship with a reaction torpedo, and suddenly 12 ships are shooting at me with 10 missiles per salvo (really, the micro missile is awesome)

Putting an ammo limit might be useful, or maybe I should limit the micro missile to enemy aces only?

• you can use fl model resizer to resize the missile's model so it is more likely to be hit from gunfire
    and then to make the missiles take more hits take a look at weapon_equip.ini
    and adjust the hit_pts line in the munition section
    i did this in my mod to add large torpedo launchers onto capital ships, they can be easily shot down just
    like the ones in starlancer.

• To make missles destructable you have to make the model a SUR file. The size only dedicates how easy it is to shoot them down.

Micro-missles should be small, so it would be really hard to shoot them down. If you're disturbed by the over-flood of the effect, just edit it so it will be smaller. It is too much for every ship to shoot 10 missles at a time, but if they do the damage per hit should be lowered because you'd die instantly. Personally, I don't think fighters should have those micro-missles, its a pretty massive weapon for such a small ship. You could maybe make them available only for heavy ships, starting from either freighters or bombers.