changing an Open-SP MOD starting planet

• I am trying to change the planet that New Players start at in an open-SP mod that I am working on.

I'm pretty new to this so I've prolly just overlooked something stupid, but please help me out.

I am using a Total Conversion starter pack created by DWNUnder. I have only added 2 additional systems, and neither of them is the system I WANT to start at.

As of now when I create a new player they spawn at the TC Packs created "Start" planet (AA01_01_BASE). I want to move the sart location to the planet in the third system (AC01_01_BASE). I have already changed the newplayer.fl, newcharacter.ini, and even edited the mission13 file to redirect to a different planet! What am I forgetting here?

• For Open SP I use the Reballance method: In every mission's ini file only write an accomplishment trigger, and in the 1st mission do all the presets (location, ship and loadout). This is way simpler then editing Common.dll to start from Mission 13 because it still might bug. Try it and tell me how it goes, I've attached the ready files, all you have to do is change the presets.

• THANKS!

Thanks a bunch SWAT! Deleting the restart.fl fixed my problem right up! workin good and New Players start at the planet I want.

I am very glad it was so easy a fix!

Thanks again
    Taden Harrs