FLserver.exe hack

• I've heard that Cannon is working on this hack to allow flserver to use more than one core - so, a 64 bits executable - but he's limited by the source code (i hate Kro$oft, even if they produced the game we're all working on :D ), have someone news about this?

• Microsoft did not produce the game, they are just the publisher (and owner of the company which produced it)

however... 64 bit does not mean multicore
    that are 2 totally different things
    and eventhough I would like to see something like this happen (multicore) i seriously doubt that this is going to happen since the games code does not allow it to run it in different threads and up to now ive of no other software which could be changed in such a way

regarding 64bit... well... here it does actually not matter if the game is 32bit or 64bit
    modern 64bit OS can emulate 32bit without much performance loss (in some cases such software runs even better)

• "Microsoft did not produce the game, they are just the publisher (and owner of the company which produced it)"

well, the same thing for me, hehe

When i said 64 bit executable, it ment that 32 bits exes can't take advantage of the power of recent machines (or maybe i'm wrong?). Furthermore, we all know that a 32 bit OS can recognize only 3GB of RAM max, with a 64 bit OS, all works fine (believe me i see the difference every day on Debian). So if all exes could be build for 64 bits, it could use the full power of the said recent machines. But of course, i don't know if to hack flserver.exe in this way is really usefull, cause as you said, the gain of performance could not be obvious.
    And if I spoke about multicore, it is obviously for the greater speed of calculation, because what makes the speed of a connection if it is not the power of the cpu?

In conclusion, the rumour that I listened seems to you thus unfounded?