Introduction

• Hello All

I'm an old fart who has been around here and there. I don't know to much about making mods but i sure like to play them.

I have played Discovery , Monkey Universe, Tekagis Treasure, Freespace, The Under Verse and Crossfire. Can anyone

help me with some other great mods to play? Thank You

I would like to thank all the people who have had a hand in all these Freelancer Mod Series Games. And hopefully it just

continues and gets better and bigger. Long Live Freelancer Zoner440 Thanks Guys & Gals

• Still alive eh? Nice to see some old guys peeping out here ;)

OP may get mad, but if you like SW you might wanna try Freeworlds:Tides of War. IMO it really is an amazing mod, just as much as the latest Crossfire version. Both massively enhance the graphical engine so the mods are heavy and the system requirements are high.

If you're looking for SP mods, there are not many of them and not too qualified but you can go for Wings of Federation. Also, lately I came back to lancing and soon I will release the first Beta of TimeLancer's first mission (a mod that continues the original storyline from the point where it ended).

• zoner440,

I'm an even older fart than you, at least by physical age. Of all mods I've tried, Frontierspace is my favorite, Freelancer | www.frontierspace.co.uk

Not the most revolutionary, perhaps, but a huge system - in case you like to fly in space. The ship system is rather nerdy, but you can quite easily adjust it... hope I don't step on any sensitive copyright toes here.

Cheerio, and like the saying, we'll meet in space! 8)