Need code for flconfigdatabase to support by Geforce GT 555M, please ! :)

• Okay, so I did everything in that post. I downloaded TechPowerUp GPU-Z. I got the device ID from it. I chose the one on the right. I wrote it out exactly like this in the flconfigdatabase file just like this ( 0x0DCD = "GeForce GT 555M (??)" // added by Eucratides0427 ). My device ID showed up exactly like this in TechPowerUp ( 10DE - 0DCD ). Did I do anything wrong? And what goes in the question mark area? Thanks a lot for the help guys, any more would be great :)

• I've been very inactive here, and somewhat late in this topic, but since this is an eternal issue, I decided to give my share:

You can find the ID = any hardware ID in Windows' Device Manager > open up the device > right click > properties > Details > Hardware Ids (in dropdown) where the ID is after "DEV_". In my case the whole line was

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_83901043&REV_A1

where the ID is 1200.

This you need to add to flconfigdatabase.txt UNDER THE RIGHT HEADING which would be GeForce in your case. Be careful to precisely define your hardware with the naming Windows gives.

The addition was in my case, the orange being earlier work by Deus:

//
    // GeForce
    //
    0x1200 = "GeForce GTX 560 Ti"

0x0040 = "GeForce 6800 Ultra (NV40.0)" // added by Louva-Deus

0x0041 = "GeForce 6800 (NV40.1)" // added by Louva-Deus
    0x0042 = "GeForce 6800 LE (NV40.2)" // added by Louva-Deus
    etc......................................

I've been quite active in Windows 7 Forums and I've come to appreciate their view and effort to try to solve Windows problems through Windows, rather than using third party software - no offense here. But the procedure to add a new video card to Freelancer is quite simple through Windows itself, and the experience is worthy.

Anyway, eucratides0427, hope you have it running. :)