Dark Uncle Rises again

• The Dark Unckle, one of the original founding members of the long running RRJDS Guild has returned and is forming a new group for the Nightstalkers Universe MOD. After Leaving RRJDS due to health reasons I eventually after many surgeries returned ot gaming and formed the GITS Guild a multigaming beta tester group which has ran for close to 8 years now.

I have now decided to fully return to Freelancer and give game testing a break, GITS goes by many names but always the same Initials, World of Tanks we are the Generally Insane Tanker Squadron, SWTOR we are on Empirse side as Galactic Inter-Trade Slavers, Mech Warrior Online we are the Galactic Indipendent Termination Squad, and for Freelancer our new risen name will be Galactic Interstellar Trading Syndicate.

Those interested in joining us simply need send me a message directly to my Gaming Email, originaldu@yahoo.com, Subject Line FREELANCER "Your Call Sign".

We run a fully operational and dedicated seperate phoneline and Machine for TS3 client which is also password protected and changes over time. The TS has been in operation for over 8 years with few problems and no lagging.

For more info and any questoins then you have the emaiol address and directons, Write me..

Dark Uncle

@1992