How do I Upload my Mod? Is this address old?

• Hello, I'm trying to upload a mod via email (it's below 250 MB), but when I send to "files@lancersreactor.org" like a thread on this forum says -- my e-mail spits a "delivery failure notification" back at me.

Is this an old address and if so what's the current one I can use?

Thank-you

• Thanks SWAT OP-R8R, much appreciated, I sent it. I did have to send another one with "correction" in the title of the email, as the first one I sent was the old one missing a code and the updated readme. So, hopefully if it gets uploaded, that one does.

I don't know the exact policy on links for this forum -- so if the administration wants to know what it does before uploading it to the site, a vid can be found on youtube "AJ Mader Freelancer Mod v3".

I do want to mention -- it's a repack with some code edit -- I didn't make any of the original mods used in it -- I just made it so three separate mods work together with a cockpit upgrade from another mod (and gave all the original mods the full credit); and adjusted some code like the engine physics and cargo caps to work more realistically for both the lore they were intended, and for long-term single-player play (all these ships seemed to only be good for the beginning of the game and then became way too slow to use to finish it).

Anyway, thanks again.