Level 10 to 11

• Hello all,

I am unable to move to level 11 in Leeds; I was already above the required value before level 10 and now I can;t get to level 11. The figure of $94,321 is stated as teh required value to progress yet I'm on $159,345.

I've seen a few threads of a similar type which say that the $94k figure is required on top of what I have, as if it were a countdown, yet when completing missions that figfure does not decrease or change. It appears the game is stuck in a loop as my value is higher than the required value to move.

Any ideas on what I could edit or modify to get around this?

Cheers

• Hello

You need to decrypt your save file with the extension *.fl, located in MyDocs\My Games\Freelancer\Accts\SinglePlayer.

First, Download Save Editor. then unzip the archive and open the cencerned file with the program, look for the line:

money = <number>

Change <number> to the desired amount, save the file and...

.. enjoy :)

• Thanks for that, it was exactly what I needed to lower my value. Dumb game where you are over-qualified to progress ;) I wuoldnt mind but this is the first time it has happened and Ive finihsed the missions about 5 times over the years'.

Is there a list of the codes that can be entered using that file editer? Such as weapons and ships owned etc?

Thanks again for the help