Getting Federation Ship Pack v2.3 to work

• First, I've checked the forums for related entries.
    Second, I'm running Win7 and the program is set to compatibility mode for XPSP2.
    Third, I've installed the MS patch and FLMM 1.31, and SDK v1.3.

Error: FLMM has determined that 'Federation ship pack V2.3' won't properly activate.
    Error: Unable to find section '[Trigger]'(...) in 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\data\missions\M13\M13.ini'

Every time I try to activate the MOD I receive this error message, to which I don't really understand, that's why I need help to solve this problem.

I have installed Federation Ship Pack v2.2 and it works fine.

Any help, suggestions and/r comments are greatly appreciated.

Also I would like to know if anyone has had contact with the author, Archedyne.

Thank You.

• You have to know that you can't install more than one mod in general. So are you sure you got 1 mod installed and only one?

If no, try to disable all other mods in FLMM except the one you want or ... do a fresh install of Freelancer and re-install the concerned mod.

If I'm not wrong, the file you talk about (M13.ini), involve the SP campaign, so if you used Crossfire for example, you can't add another mod as Crossfire have it's own campaign.

• Thanks for the input.

Please take note:

from original post;
    Third, I've installed the MS patch and FLMM 1.31, and SDK v1.3.

Federation Ship Pack is the only MOD trying to activate.
    File (M13) is not a SP.
    SDK 1.3 is installed
    Not using CrossFIre!

On a side:
    I have noticed that installing v2.3 will overwrite v2.2 and use the same directory. Don't know if that is a problem, if it is, then there's a problem with the original MOD script.