TimeLancer is on the road: Test edition!

• How would you rate the NPC's difficulity level? 3

1. Too easy! (0) 0%
    2. Not bad. (Normal) (2) 67%
    3. Difficult. (0) 0%
    4. Very difficult. (0) 0%
    5. INVINCIBLE! (Too difficult) (1) 33%

So I've recently been working on a little project I like to call "TimeLancer". This is a storyline mod which continues the original storyline directly. It goes like this:

The year is 804 AS. For 3 years The Order has been researching the Nomad structure found in the Dyson sphere. New findings were discovered and The Order was amazed to find out the secret behind this thing they called "hypergate" that sucked in the Nomads in the final battle.
    Orillion, along with The Order, planned a plan to use this in order to make the organization the most powerful between the terror organizations in Sirius. This is not simple, and therefore they need the most advanced pilots known. One of them would be Trent, and along with him King and Juni come too. The Order assembles all of their best pilots, as they already did before, to send them to the unknown frontier.
    For screenshors: TimeLancer mod for Freelancer - Mod DB

Now, what I'm releasing here is a test mod which contains only the forst mission (a and b). I want YOU, those who volunteer to test, to give me feedback and report any bugs. Also, I'm adding a pole here that asks you about the difficulity of the NPCs.

Download HERE!
    (If doesn't work, try this.)

Requirements:
    Freelancer Mod Manager (FLMM) 1.3 or higher.

Instructions:
    1. Unrar the file.
    2. Copy "TimeLancer" folder into the "mods" folder at FLMM's location.
    3. Launch FLMM and activate "Timelancer: Tester's Edition".
    4. Launch Freelancer.
    (Please remember to read the Readme)

Thanks to all those who volunteer!

• My point is that this is really going to be difficult. It already has 7 downloads so its a bit too late, though the full mod will have a different readme with an expanded description.

• I already download it, the first mission(a) is working but I believed it really need a little tweak on the waypointing as 50k waypoint is too long for crusing (though I use the trade lane instead), for the mission b it fail completely to pointing on rheinland space try to go to bearing and pass the battleship that guard the jumphole, arrived on hamburg but the waypoint still missing.

• I guess I'm pretty late...
    Well, the point is that you're supposed to choose your path. It's impossible to have 2 waypoints at once, therefore you should know both ways to reach Rheinland. Each one has its own event thread. The point of the mod is giving you a few choices, which will eventually lead to a different ending. Mission 1B gives a tiny sample of the choice.