Windows 10 font corruption in menus

• Exactly as the title states, fonts appear corrupted. I've googled and come to the end of my tether. I've fixed my display settings eg screen resolution so that it's running in 1080p.

I've installed the Agency font.

I've edited the files under the fonts folder in the game.

However, my game still looks like corrupted. I've attached a screenshot of the issue. I'm hoping someone else has run into this issue and fixed it.

Anyone know how to fix this?

• Sorry forgot to mention:

Windows 10 x64
    ATI Radeon R7 240
    Intel i5 quad core 3.2ghz
    6GB DDR 1333mhz ram

Just tried this too didn't work:
    http://www.swat-portal.com/php…age=Thread&threadID=45106

Not 100% sure I did it right, or even in the right place. But this is what I have under Radeon.

Spoiler code isn't working, don't know why.

• 1920 x 1080.

I've gone through all the .ini fixes to set this in game, according to those .ini fixes the game should be running fine.

Just reduced to 1680x1050 and 1024x768, changed the font settings for each and I'm still having the same issue so I don't think that it's a resolution problem.

I'm gonna uninstall and delete everything, backup my .ini's and see if stock FL works. Will report back when I'm done.

• I did a fast switch to 640 x 480 on the .exe compatibility setting. Font was the same as it was in that screen shot, so I'm not sure if it's small as much as microscopic lol.

I'm reinstalling as we speak though, so I'm just gonna run vanilla and see what happens.

• Alright, fonts are appearing correctly now. I'm gonna backup the stock .ini then put mine back in place and see what happens.

Not having the issue now either, maybe it was just a bad install?

Gonna install Crossfire now and see if that causes any issues.

Ahhh, activating the crossfire mod now and I think I might know where the problem was. I never spotted the crossfire mod options so never added 16:9 support etc. I think it might be possible that I bugged it myself by not showing enough due care and attention whilst installing crossfire :(

We'll soon find out when I get it installed and run it lol.

• Now I'm getting loads of errors whilst trying to install crossfire. I can't win :(

The USB stick was full, hadn't noticed lol.

But, everything seems to be working perfectly fine now. Must have simply been a bad install somewhere down the line :)

• So, I finally got around to actually playing. Game launches just fine, but every time I select my starting ship, no matter which one I choose, the game crashes.

Did I miss something?

That's in SP crossfire, it seems MP works just fine.