Bad text graphic (flashing)

• Hey ! Please, help me solve my problem. I installed Freelancer on my PC (Win vista, mobile intel 945 card). At first, it seems the game working well, but after I open some ingame menu the text of buttons starts flashing, so I can t read nothing. I updated MSXML, update "flconfigdatabase", so my card is now supported, tryed editing of flconfigdatabase, unofficial and official patches, but nothing helped me. I ve latest graphic card drivers and the game is installed in the 2nd HDD. You cas see my problem in attachment. Thanks for any help !

• Your codecs are failing. My entire screne started doing that a while ago. Update your graphics chip, and make sure you have enough memory, ram, ect. too.

• Everything is much much higher than minimum requirements. Sorry, but I don t understand what do you mean - "update your graphics chip". I ve latest drivers for that that s all what I can do (it is notebook).

• The only thing I can say is that when my entire screen started doing this, it was my GPU crapping out, and I had to have all new bios and some hardware put in. Sorry I can't be of more help.

• it's prob a driver/chipset issue like said ^above^ and you might also want to check your DirectX installation, but then there's always the distinct possibility that your graphics adapter's memory is failing (this happens quite a bit on oem chipsets, lack of quality control, I've thrown away a few ATis with similar display problems - it's just that you don't see it in non-accelerated applications.

At least you get something, my FL won't run at all anymore. I ought to reinstall but I just can't be bothered.

• I have the same issue, with the same card, and I'm positive my card is not failing... I believe its just an incompatability with the card

I'm not sure if there is a way around it

--edit--

lol, I did not look at the dates...