Clouds and nebulae

• I'd like to make more out of clouds and nebulae. Any hints would be useful!

I have changed and manipulated the textures in .txm files, but it doesn't seem to have any effect - even if I remove them, there's no change. They always seem to come out the same way!

• You haven't indicated your level of modding experience, and my own level isn't advanced, so I apologize if this question is erroneously presumptive. Are you starting a New Game after each change? I don't believe Saved Games pick up mod changes you do.

• Thanks for your answer. My level of expertise is... somewhere near the freezing point. :D

I always start a... aah - I'm not starting a new game... I'm starting the game anew, but from the saved game file... that may have been a good point, my friend. Needless to say, I will try it.

I'll let you know how it turned out. Thanks anyway for the effort and thought.

• Starting a new game didn't help.

But the problem was solved: it just started to work. I must have made some mistake somewhere... in any case, now everything is working, in I'm building new textures, compositions and so on.

Unless something goes wrong again :o

I still could use advice and hints, so if anyone has any, please fire off!

• If you're using the FLMM \mods\modname directory to do your modding in, be sure to deactivate the mod, close FLMM, make your changes, then activate the mod again and start up FL to check it out.