Fields with Multiple Loot Types

• I'm trying to make a single field with a couple loot types. Like, it has a chance of dropping Diamonds but it usualy drops Scrap Metal. I tryed adding the different Loot Fields to the Field.ini, even spliced them together, and only Diamonds drop (Diamonds being at the bottom of the field list). Anyone ever try to do this?

Oh, also, I tryed adding multiple fields ontop of eachother... FL realy didn't like that, had to make the system all over again, lol. Big oops.

• You have to make seperate smaller zones in the main asteroid field, any shape or size. You then link the zones at the bottom of the main solar/asteroids/asteroid_field.ini file

Sorry I cant provide any examples,I'm away from my normal computer, but I believe that the asteroid fields around leipzig in dresden use multiple loot zones, certainly the fields in omega-7 have them. try looking them up and using them as a template.

good luck

• I did that in my mod, Galactica 2.0. Download it and look at the code for system CL04, shows you how it was achieved. I have about 7 or 8 different items you can mine from the same field