The Comical, Amusing and Nonsensical Thread.

• For 75,000 credits i will give you the information of the good ship lolipop, it still has after burners advanced afterburners( just trying to help you get off the ground)and i have a map and cordinates to said wreck,already stripped it of the sweets

any body heard from our horse that talks on the phone?

• it was 150K last time. I'll give you 5K and my cargo of scrap metal and MOX processing waste, not a penny more. Plus you'll have to take me there AND help bring the stuff back, and hand over any coltsfoot rock, bulls eyes, pear drops, cough candy or everton mints that you have looted from a Bretonian wreck, I don't care if they're out of date, they're too good for you Liberty folks and your MacBurger Kong.

Incidentally, despite what you Liberty blokes may think, we aren't all cheeky Cockney chappies - they didn't just evacuate London when the Coalition attacked, you know! :)

• well i kinda fiqured that you did say you were in the swamps (cough..cough)i mean the salty marshes,and the mrs. won't let me go till i finish srubbing the bretonian smog off my Talon, said she brush up against my ship and the grim from the smog was burning her feathers,and you can have all that candy, my contact on the black market told me not to bring him any more ,or he would quit doing business with me so i took it to freeport 7 an stored it ,u might get trent to pick it up for you, ;)

• its a lot of fun on FP9, Trent came over a few days ago and i saw Von Claussen on Stulingen, and i got attacked by outcasts on my way, lucky i have a eagle with Experimental weapons from Sigma-13, oh, i thought that was you, the one with the burned out thrusters, is your ship a clydesdale? and i also looted the lolipop BWAHAHAHAA!
    lol :mrgreen:

• Quote from "mario"

its a lot of fun on FP9, Trent came over a few days ago and i saw Von Claussen on Stulingen, and i got attacked by outcasts on my way, lucky i have a eagle with Experimental weapons from Sigma-13, oh, i thought that was you, the one with the burned out thrusters, is your ship a clydesdale? and i also looted the lolipop BWAHAHAHAA!
    lol :mrgreen:

Yep the good an funky ship lollipop was Taws favorite,but as i hear it, it's his fault,he says that he was run over in the trade lanes,but i hear he dosn't fly all that well probally the candy ,it's been getting a little ripe in the Tawalakistan sun and smog.the little ship that almost could is setting in an astroid field (his field of dreams, when his tea towel is wrapped to tight)and i hope trent didn't give any of those sweets to juni,they were a bit over done and sandy,and as bad as his little freighter was dinged up it looked like a rouge craft,lets see what do they call those ,hounds or some kind of canine,any way the only good thing on it was the thruster,and i offered to give him the map and cords. to were the junkers towed it,but he just a weeeee bit tight,espeacially scince he got that whippet bird :mrgreen:

• The car shot, looks a little like something from Mad Max

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• Quote from "Finalday"

The car shot, looks a little like something from Mad Max

It doe's don't it, or maybe thats a new Mario screen shot,or maybe.....It's taw running from mrs Taw (Notice no tea towel):mrgreen:

• that's a fat kid and I'm not fat. In fact I'm remarkably trim for my age, even if my hair is turning the colour of a light snowfall, and the beard I recently grew was as white as alabaster :( oh and I can't run anymore, because of sciatica.

• The wife let you grow a beard??!! Now the question is, can you grow a proper one, not one that looks like it was painted on :D

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• I was away for a few days so started to grow one, got pretty substantial after a fortnight but came through white around the chin, made me look like Saruman!

yes I can grow a proper one in under a month, don't want to look like you though, gone back to being clean shaven.

• Come on now, fess up. You really want a beard like the birdman

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• :o it'll take me years to get over that!

This is rather disturbing. Not only did my beard start to look like FD's, but I part my hair on the same side, it's starting to look the same too, and I'm wearing identical specs. <urgh> those tin-foil hat's that the Rabbit talked me into mustn't work after all.

• The beard and hair are not bad, for being 49 :lol:

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• Gettiing a little long in the tooth eh Taw,Be carefull they might try to stage a coup in the Tawalakistan Palace and you would have to grow a full beard so's they can't recondnize you ..eeeeww:P

and i though u was sort of striking in front of that car(nice wheels)

and did you get your sweets(they were complaining that storage container no.9 was gettin rather foul(you trying to start a new scientific venture?)on Freeport 7 and the mrs said no junk,and no toxic waste cans an 50,000 credits(i think she wants to go on a shopping spree in NewLondon.) and trent said the only good thing he even found in bretionia
    was a good sidewinder fang,shoot i told him i'd send him a real sidewinder with fangs
    Trent said he would drather have the drink ,but knew some one in Tawalakistan that would like a new pet to go with his whippet(I know it's illegal cargo)but i'm sure someone would deliver it :mrgreen:ahhahahahahah...

and he's FORTY NINE???

• Quote from "Tawakalna"

:o it'll take me years to get over that!

This is rather disturbing. Not only did my beard start to look like FD's, but I part my hair on the same side, it's starting to look the same too, and I'm wearing identical specs. <urgh> those tin-foil hat's that the Rabbit talked me into mustn't work after all.

Taw you have hair to part :shock: I thought thats why you wore the tea towel so we wouldn't know things were thinning out :mrgreen: and your thin ...so whats with the string bra oops i mean string vest???

And you really fell for that old gag of the tin foil hat...... hahahahahahahahah

Nice Beard Finalday Your aging gracefully :)
    how about another story,be sure to put Taw in it,or maybe a sequel

• one of my cats can do that. every cat has a unique ability or talent that other cats don't. One of mine can fly (well, levitate) another can type, another can open windows, another can use the phone and one can increase and decrease its mass just by thinking about it. Sometimes they have two talents, because the one that can type can also turn computers and televisions on. Mind you she doesn't type very well....

• Taw i have some of those Little pink and purple pills they do wounders(maybe he needs to loosen up the tea towel just a bit,i think it 's caused a short circuit in his brain)Your not flying that old freighter of yours agian are you,i told you to fix that reactor leak,reactor coolant can make you see things :shock: :o

• My cat is crazy, and somehow has teh ninja skills to climb on my computer and use the fan behind it as a heater, oh well. :D
    I can get loads more from i can has cheezburger :mrgreen:

• Quote from "mario"

My cat is crazy, and somehow has teh ninja skills to climb on my computer and use the fan behind it as a heater, oh well. :D
    I can get loads more from i can has cheezburger :mrgreen:

Haven't you all learned cats don't have masters they have staff
    :lol: