Fun Single Player Mods/Campaigns

• Hi, I'm new to Freelancer, and I was wondering if there are any popular single player mods/changes to the campaign/new campaigns altogether. The download section is huge and alot of the most downloaded mods are server mods, but I'm just looking for some stuff to have fun with on single player. Can I run all those huge mods (I've heard of Discovery mod) on single player and mess around with it?

Also, what's the newest version of Freelancer Mod Manager? I have 1.3.

• No, most of them are MP mods only! .. I'm looking for new SP mods also. But as there are no mod infos in the run up, it seems you have to download first to see if its running in SP mode.

Anyway, some year ago I played few nice SP mods - Discovery, Evolved, Frontier space_v175, Crossfire, Evolution ... try them ;) .

• Hi, I come from Germany and I'm looking for the Evolution Mod where you can use Battleships, too and I don't find the download section...Could you send me a link to the download section or directly to the download please

• I´m trying some F2Systems Fringe mod in SP. It´s a nice mod, many new systems, but somehow i can´t accesss Alpha-83 jumphole.

Maybe because i didn´t make the clean FL install and used it on saved games from original game.

• I found the Mod section...But now I've got problems with my FLMM...I activated the Black Hole Mod anytime and now it doesn't get deactivated and blocks all other Mods...I tryed to reinstall but that didn't help, too...

• The most devoted single player mod that I have played is Frontierspace. I have been playing freelancer from the beginning and I have yet to come accross anything else like it. It involves new missions for SP players and a new style of missions that I have not seen in other mods. I wish there would be continued development on this mod as I am more of a SP person myself. I get tired of the rules placed on MP play. Try it out if you have not.

Clec4634

• Most mods should work in Single Player just download OpenSp and activate it with the mod. (Some mods will work with the campaign, but I've noticed they crash pretty freqently).

• Discovery Mod 4.84 also has a working SP campaign, but it's very hard to beat without cheating. If you're up for a challenge, you can use that. Discovery won't be supporting the campaign in future versions, but you can still use OpenSP.