Invisible tradelanes

• Is there any way to stop tradelanes showing up in the navmap?, I've been able to make them invisible by reducing the LOD but the usual property flags and visit edits don't appear to work any idea's?

CK256

• Yep that's them, what I'm after is a secret transit system but although I've got the trade rings invisible and set to allow ships to fly through them nothing I've tried will remove them from the nav map.
    I'm beginning to think that the map effect is part of the tradelane archetype and is outside the scope of basic editing :(

CK256

• Not necessarily. I had success making a custom object become a trade lane, and the blue lines appeared on the map for those objects as well. It might be the zone for the trade lane, or some other switch that makes the trade lane object a "trade lane" and not a common one like a "station" or a "satellite".

• Quote from "BBalazs"

Not necessarily. I had success making a custom object become a trade lane, and the blue lines appeared on the map for those objects as well. It might be the zone for the trade lane, or some other switch that makes the trade lane object a "trade lane" and not a common one like a "station" or a "satellite".

Hmz.. its not what i would usualy suggest of doing on this forum as i repect it.
    You might ask it on the starport site link in my signature, lots of hardcore modders visit that site regular and they might have an answer as its out of my modding scope.

P.S.
    Moderators, im sorry to have suggested this person to go to SP.

Hmz.. its not what i would usualy suggest of doing on this forum as i repect it.
    You might ask it on the starport site link in my signature, lots of hardcore modders visit that site regular and they might have an answer as its out of my modding scope.

P.S.
    Moderators, im sorry to have suggested this person to go to SP.

Umm... Well, sorry for posting this in the wrong place, but...

I am surprised to read this, Worfeh why do you feel it necessary to apologise for guiding someone to another source of information to the whole community? Is there a problem in trying to keep this (ever smaller and smaller) community together? Do the admins here resent readers going to the other FL forums?

If there is, or if you do, then you should realise that this community should not be divided guys, wake up call, good morning, the end is nigh if this is the case!