cargo space 2

• ok i modified the shiparch.ini file with a notepad, and then with FLed_ids the ship's parameters in the infocards.dll : im missing something for sure here! I feel pretty stupid you guys i supposed i need some help. thanx

• Quote from "Mezzabarba"

ok i modified the shiparch.ini file with a notepad, and then with FLed_ids the ship's parameters in the infocards.dll : im missing something for sure here! I feel pretty stupid you guys i supposed i need some help. thanx

Hmm would be nice to know what you were trying to do...
    Guess its someting with a ship, but what exactly?

• After reading your first topic (dunno why you created a seccond topic for this tho, maybe some moderator can merge the topics?) ...

Shiparch.ini

change this setting for the ships cargo: hold_size = ??? where ??? is the hold size.

And the DLL you edited is of no importantce of the actual hold size, the DLL is only the text what get displayed in your hud screen.

Ohh this does not work on online servers, will get you kicked from the server possibly banned.

• i tried already the shiparch.ini parameter. I changed it but it doesnt change anything in the game. What im doin wrong? Does it have something to do with the mod im using (1.28 server evolutions and something)?

I modified the shiparch.ini of the mod as well, and still doesnt change anything.... i start to feel utterly disappointed.....

You doing it single player or on a server you host localy?

Both sides gotta have that setting.

sorry lads i still dont get it....... :cry:

What i ment was, are you trying to acomplish this by starting the game as single players, or are you trying to do this by connecting to a server you self created.
    If so, and you run that server on a different machine that end needs to have that setting as well.