Video Tutorials: Systems, Bases, Ships, Weapons, Solars

• Removed. Please go to this link if you want the videos: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://the-starport.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=988.0">http://the-starport.net/index.php?optio ... opic=988.0</a><!-- m -->

I'll answer any questions about coding over there. I'm no longer giving my services to TLR.

• Sushi,
    You have evidently got involved with a Team that is seriously pursuing what we all really do love to see advanced, enhanced, expanded and generally improved. I've played Freeworlds (in SP partly at least thanks to your input) and I'll no doubt go back to it as I've re-flown others. I think it's kinda funny that I keep getting drawn back to Vanilla; the story itself - ya know? Regardless, the Freeworlds Mod is outstanding and I say keep doing what you're doing! Thanks,
    Lancerwarrior

&quot;A little excitement in an otherwise dull day...&quot;

• Quote from "Lancerwarrior"

Sushi,
    You have evidently got involved with a Team that is seriously pursuing what we all really do love to see advanced, enhanced, expanded and generally improved. I've played Freeworlds (in SP partly at least thanks to your input) and I'll no doubt go back to it as I've re-flown others. I think it's kinda funny that I keep getting drawn back to Vanilla; the story itself - ya know? Regardless, the Freeworlds Mod is outstanding and I say keep doing what you're doing! Thanks,
    Lancerwarrior

Thanks for the accolades, Lancerwarrior. I appreciate it :) The team producing this mod is definitely full of experience and desire to immerse everyone that plays it into the Star Wars Universe. What I am also really happy with is that we're getting help from people all over the community and also assisting those communities in return. I'm really hoping to foster a new relationship between mods; one of mutual trust, sharing and friendship rather than of a secretive and adversarial type nature.

• Quote from "Freeworlds_Sushi"

Thanks for the accolades, Lancerwarrior. I appreciate it :) The team producing this mod is definitely full of experience and desire to immerse everyone that plays it into the Star Wars Universe. What I am also really happy with is that we're getting help from people all over the community and also assisting those communities in return. I'm really hoping to foster a new relationship between mods; one of mutual trust, sharing and friendship rather than of a secretive and adversarial type nature.

Sushi, you hit the spot.. thats exactly where some of us work on.
    Thanks for sharing these tutorials with us.

• you have one of the best mod and better is a total convertion mod , can you post a vedio or a post of how a we can replace all the old systems and only use new system whit out crash the game , because freewords dont have old systems (ok the fl7 system) and yet your game dont crash?

• Quote from "Freeworlds_Sushi"

Actually, we have two vanilla systems - F7 and Li01. Other than that, you really don't need any other system.

thank's i will try it

• sorry but can you help me i have try what you said but the game stil crash

i have placed the info about fp7 i found on the freewords universe.ini , yes it's your work and i was trying to fix my problem,

;FP7, unused but needed to avoid error messages
    [system]
    nickname = FP7_system
    file = systems\FP7\FP7_system.ini
    pos = 15, 6
    visit = 128
    strid_name = 196657
    ids_info = 66115
    NavMapScale = 3

the second system i add was the li i add the li system whit new palnet's etc... and the game stil crash whit only 2 vanilla systems

the FP7 apear's on the navy map if a use the FLE , i have used the FLE to add the Li_01 system i have used the li prefix and the game stil crash have i forget samething like more file i need to modifeid so far i only do it on universe.ini and on the systems folder i have paste the original folder of FP7 what i am doing wrong?

• The links are inaccessible due to filefront changing that domain to gamefront, are there any updated link or a possibility of someone reuploading the videos? Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

• The links are inaccessible due to filefront changing that domain to gamefront, are there any updated link or a possibility of someone reuploading the videos? Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

I asked Sushi about this not twenty minutes ago. The fact is, even without the domain change, filefront removes large files that don't get downloaded regularly.

However, he did tell me that he'll upload them to the Starport for more permanent hosting when he gets the free time.
    If they're anything like the one of his I watched on System editing, they're much too long for streaming services like youtube, unfortunately.

I'll report back with a link once they're uploaded to TSP, I'm interested in them too. :P