Posts by hiakuryu

Y´know I´ve been away for a while but I´m suprised no one mentioned Freespace 2 in terms of immersive gameplay or great combat..... I´ll never forget the moment I came out of a jump node and was smack bang in front of a damn capital ship about to fly in to the jump node and being screamed at by one of the Spec ops personnel to "DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! HIT YOUR BURNERS!" I almost poo´d myself on that mission. Yes it was THAT immersive...

a better trade sceen please I´d prefer something that looks a little excel/elite style it´s easier for me to see what´s what then and an auto pilot of some kind.... having to babysit the ship on one of the longer trade routes is a painful thing...

I´m mining them like crazy don´t know where you are but Hudson sector their base tons and tons of Xenos..... in Hawks too I´m full red with them but I´ve got other factions to improve So I´m looking to hunt down some Gaian´s aswell so does anyone know where their base is?

I want them too... I doubt I´d use them but I just want them to complete the set y´know? and I can´t find them... looked and looked and looked anyone got a location for them?

errmmmm bring it back please! it´s so hard finding posts otherwise... and maybe a way to stay logged on all the time? Rather than having to type in password and userid each time I post.

You know they could have fixed this by putting a subtitles feature on I only just realised this when I showed the game to my deaf friend and we had to go through my limited amounts of sign language to explain to him what was going on.... I ended up writing 90% of it on a piece of paper....

Ahhh great this sucks so much why is it that I always seem to get major problems with MS games? *sighs* coudln´t run SL on 3D sound couldn´t play AOE much cos it would always crash out on me and now this about FL a game I have literally waited years for... and just now I tried the demo and yes I do have missing sounds ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH *rant* *rave* and *CURSE*

So this is what you´re telling me? To avoid issues with a demo and quite possibly the final version of the game I´m going to have to uninstall all the codecs from nimo and therefore lose a good chunk of my multimedia compatibility just to play this game? Ok now I am righteously peeved off.