Posts by Ali_Bubba

only thing is.. you can´t go stand out by the trade lanes with a picket sign protesting all the pirate violence. Hell, even the greens are violent in this game. The Gaians are pretty mean for environmentalists. But maybe ya´ll can work out your differences by labeling and then killing those bigot Xeno´s. Continue your policy of appeasement.. hope it finally works for some one.. some time.. lol, j/k.. no.

On PK enabled servers.. cargo from a killed player should not just go down with the ship.. but have the same odds of showing up in space as any other frieghter that gets jacked. Also, a nice option where you could target a player and press a key and the option of "drop your cargo or else: Accept/Decline" as a warning before opening fire without alot of text. If they run, that means "decline´ lol.. boom! P.S. why do guys who drive heavy fighters complain when they get PK´d by a Bloodhoud or Wolfhound when their ship easily outclasses it? lmao. When it takes me hours to get on Elite.. I´m mad and ready to PK everyone outside of Liberty when I finally get there.. hehe.

Galileo is a great place to pirate at the ´bends´. Just sit and wait until A nice cargo comes by. When it is going to ´activate tradelane sequence´ for one of the bends, kill it if its just one cargo ship... if its more than one, ´hack´ the tradelane it is entering and blast multiple ships. You have the choice of a Rogue or Lane Hacker base to land/sell/repair on in that system. That, and a nice nexus of jumpholes which are well placed near bases... or rather, the bases were well chosen near jumpholes. Hudson is also a great place to pirate for similar reasons.

Tasiin, trade yours in for a brand new an00bis. hehehe.. i get gold 2morrow, c´ya on Elite bro. Went to another 1196 server and got to L38 in like 9 hours. Hehehe, I remember where most of the good ´red´ X´s are... hope they haven´t changed them much in gold version.

lol, did that one in a rogue mule with a mixture of Xeno, junker, and rogue weapons.. Adv Scorpians, Barragers. Badriel turrets. Great loadout. even took a load of H-Fuel to sell @ Willard, lol. That is one kicking Mule.

Rippers can always be found on a few of the Outcast fighters in Omicron ALPHA, surrounding the unknown JH. Unless they´ve changed it from PR version. Looks like Nomad weaps got a serious changing too. No more 1.0 refire rates, lol. That could be good or bad.. ouch!.

there are more valuable things you can mine for: hydrocarbons, water, oxygen, copper, silver, gold, diamonds, alien artifacts and organisms... etc. Check the mineable areas for each new system you are exploring, shoot the lil roids and find out what you get, that or read the description of the roid field you are in.

another quick fix is blowing up and looting the police storage depot @ Manhattan in Liberty. Then kill Xeno´s to get back to ´Friendly´ fast w/ cops/navy.

Um.... pirating? Blowing up police and company storage units and selling the loot? Remembering where the goodies are like the Flint and jumpstarting your career with a cardimine run and instant 30k? Ya, you can kick levels fast. Doesn´t mean you are a cheater. Just means FL isn´t a randomly generated universe everytime you log on. Its extremely static. All you gotta do is check your SP maps for where all the red X´s are with all the goodies @.

Stregone, you can´t buy Xeno weapons @ a Junkers base, lol, they hate each other. Xeno´s do have good weapons up to level 5 or so tho. Advanced Scorpions and Tarantula´s rock for their level tho. Junkers sell Barragers, which are some of the best Laser/Photon weaps early on in terms to damage to energy.

Xeno bases you can bribe for Zoners. But then again.. you gotta be friendly w/ Xeno´s.. if that´s the case, you don´t have alot of friends to begin with.