Posts by BurmaBaines

You should get a better price for it, I agree. However, I have since purchased an eagle. If there are indeed any mods out there that improve it I´d love to know. I spend so much money on repairing my Eagle, and replenishing its nanobots and shields I´m almost skint! It´s difficult keeping in with the corsairs AND the bounty hunters at the same time. Not many profitable missions that satisfy both. I seem to run out of Anti Red Hessian missions on that planet/base I can never remember the name of. I always have trouble finding it as well. In Sigma 17 somewhere. Anyway, enough of my yaking.

Well I like the Anubis. I prefer a more agile ship, but seven guns is a big advantage. I´m currently trying to search for a new ship. I haven´t found the Omicron system but I´m still searching. I toyed with the idea of buying a banshee light fighter but I can´t seem to give up all those guns, especially when I haven´t found any better lasers than the ones I have already got. Can anyone please tell me whereabouts I should be sniffing?

Yeah, the Anubis is a bit of a dog. I´m going to leave the keys in the ignition on planet Manhattan, so if anyone wants to steal it from me there´s some dollars in it for you. Just fly it in to the sun (remember to bail out before it burns). I´ll come and pick you up once my insurance money comes through and I can afford a new ship.

Yes they are very nice aren´t they. Since I posted this, I´ve been back on FL and finished the story! I´m only on level 17amd I´m still in my Anubis. They kept telling me they had no time to lose (mid mission), so I kept on going. I´m suprised it was so short. I´m going for an insurance job on my Anubis. I´m sure I´ll get at least $30,000 book price.

I would love to know the answer to this question as well. So far I have purchased a defender, then a cavalier. I really fancy a Hawk next. I too enjoy the maneoverability of a light fighter. If I remember correctly I think there is a web site that actually informs you of the agility of the ship. But I might just have read it in the description, not specs. I think there is a very expensive heavy fighter somewhere that is as light on its feet as a light fighter.

I think I´ll stick with my defender right now. I have 5 guns and a forward shooting turret. Mmmmmmm nice. I think all but two of my lasers and my turret were picked up with my tractor beam. I always try and tractor after blowing a ship up coz you get loads of gear to either use or sell.

I too am in the same position. I am lvl 6 and have a Defender but I´m trying to find a better ship. I can travel out of the Manhattan system but can´t travel beyond the that. All other jumpgates outside of Manhattan denies me access. What can be done about this?

I ordered it about 3 weeks ago from Chips´n´bits. Anyday now, hopefully before Friday. I know what I´m doing this weekend. Hopefully.

I´m from uk and ordered it from chips´n´bits. After e-mailing them they said that they haven´t actually received it yet! This was on the 7th. And I think I´m paying $80 for the privilige. Anyone U.S. people received it from them yet??

I chopped my ear off because if I chopped my thumb off I wouldn´t be able to use my mouse properly, silly!! Mind you I might not be able to here freelancer in stereo now. I should have thought this through properly.