Posts by blujoker

Went back. website works in IE, for whatever reason. Doesn´t work in Phoenix or Mozilla. for some reason your comments are closing as --/> , which phoenix and mozilla are treating improperly. correct ending for html comments is -->. Website looks good, and it is info there is nice. Have a pleasant day.

Well not exactly a legal or safe one, but you can run consumer goods from Manhattan to Rochester and Caradine(sp) from Rochester to Manhattan. Another fun one is Fort Bush to Buffalo with H-Fuel, then Buffalo to Manhattan with Caradine, then Something from Manhattan to Fort Bush. There is an entirely legal one involving Pharmaceuticals, but I can´t remember off hand. The illegal run nets the most though. The first nets you approx 1600 to Rochester, and 16,000 on the return. Where the Buffalo Run, nets you approx 9,000 from Fort Bush -> Buffalo, and the Buffalo -> Manhattan nets approx 24,000. You can also run diamonds from buffalo, if you prefer a legal cargo. Not sure on the net earned there.

You can sorta do this on your own. Just "goto" the docking area, you will automatically stop about 80 m or so from the target. Or you can manually fly closer before requesting docking permission (recommended if being chased). Or the last option dock, but afterburn til the navcomp locks your controls (about 800m or so though at this point you are only 1200m or so from the station anyways). Just be careful about other ships, got bumped out of the docking queue once and into the hanger of a station.

Ran across something similar with my controls turns out if you use the wheel on a mouse it locks your thrusters in what ever position you leave it. Might just be how my mouse is working, but something to consider. We dance around in a ring and suppose, But the Secret sits in the middle and knows. --Robert Frost