Posts by claptree

OK. Intense exploring has given me some answers. Still curious about Hell´s Keep and EDI, though. I managed to get neutral with the Spiders, but found that trying to reverse it (shooting Spiders to get good with Lizards) is taking a lot longer. I´m guessing there´s some complex faction balancing going on, but I don´t actually know how it works. So, anyway, I bought the Nemesis... and now I have a couple more questions. How come the Nemesis has a higher top speed than my previous Snare 9, with the same powerplant and thrusters? I´d also like to see the Nemesis´ outfitted with guns that work better together. Too much difference in projectile speed to make aiming possible, really. I got eaten up by 3 Spiders in notime, especially since the most versatile turrets on the Nemesis go through energy like me through ice cream. Again, these are only minor gripes I have with what is a completely awesome mod. I really like it and I look forward to some MP action. Thanks again for all the hard work! Edited by - claptree on 5/10/2005 2:55:06 AM

@ the Nova Design Team, Hi! First of all I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all the work that must surely have gone into making this great mod. It looks fantastic; I love the new systems, ships and equipment. It feels excellent: smooth an

Noone´s been able to find a class 10 turret AFAIK. I´m currently using a class 9 Skyblast B turret I picked up from a GMG fighter. I also doubt there´s such a thing as a Nomad thruster, but perhaps one of the people digging through the game files can answer this with more certainty. The only two Nomad weapon types available are the Blaster and the Cannon.

I got a blaster from the first Nomad ship I took out outside the unknown jump hole in Omicron Gamma. Unfortunately my ship was in a pretty bad state so I had to run away after the first 4 Nomads.