Posts by kid a

is it possible to make the planets moove or the game just wont suport that?... ---------------------------------------- In an interstelar burst, I´m back to save to universe!!! Edited by - KID A on 10-04-2003 19:19:51

I kind´a get the same feeling... they couldnt create the programe they were promising to create, and didnt want to come here and dissapoint anyone, so they just dissapeard.... I really REALLY hope i am wrong about it, ´cos Ive been looking forward to see this program in action! ---------------------------------------- Rats and children fallow me out of town, Come on kids...

those scetches of the new light fighter looks really cool... There are two names that I want to suggest: -Predator -Starfish P.s: Digital_Ronin: Actualy Levayatan is misstaken by most to be somekind of a biblical monster, Thogh Levyatan is actualy a word in hebrew for a whale. I think it can be a good name for a battlship or a BIG freighter, but i wouldnt choose it for a Light fighter. ---------------------------------------- Rats and children fallow me out of town, Come on kids...

Dose anybody here remember (vera lynn? a bad joke, sorry) StarControl 2? Its a shame that this game was 2D, cose it had really nice looking ships, Im sure that you can draw some inspiration from them... Speccialy the Shofixti ship... I would REALLY like to see something like that in 3D,It shuld look grate with FL engine. (soory for the bad spellin´) ---------------------------------------- Rats and children fallow me out of town, Come on kids...

Just wanna ask, will this program support the demo aswell? Even if no, Can´t wait for the release! (Sonner or later this game will arive to israerl, so someday ill have the full virsion) Ps, Sorry ´bout the bad english, i only speak hebrew at home... 8= ---------------------------------------- Rats and children fallow me out of town, Come on kids...

Crew is a very good idea, thogh I dont think that any1 could program it. ---------------------------------------- Rats and children fallow me out of town, Come on kids...