Posts by carlcmc

Sabre is definitely a match for the Eagle. If your whooping Sabre fliers, its because so many noobs race for sabres. Since when does it have to be a circle fest???? Ya if you have the tightest turning ship you do that. But as a Sabre flier, you force your opponent to fly and fight your style. You both have equal shields but you have one more gun firing at him than the eagle player does due to forward facing turret. Run at them firing and go into engine kill as they approach and rotate towards them as the pass so that you are facing backward as they shoot past and you are shooting their but up. Then hit you afterburner to follow. or when they shoot past hit your turbo for a few seconds, engine kill turn around and then come at them straight on. That is your advantage in the sabre is more guns firing. I have taken out plenty of Eagles doing either method.

Best One Way profit: For a 70 cargo Sabre: Alien Organisms: Ruiz Base (Omicron Beta) => Planet California Minor (California) $1900 profit per unit ($133000 profit total) For a 275 cargo Dromedary: Alien Organisms: Ruiz Base (Omicron Beta) => Planet California Minor (California) $1900 profit per unit ($522500 profit total) Best 2 way profit: For a 275 cargo Dromedary: Optronics: Planet Honshu (Honshu) => Planet Cambridge (Cambridge) $1189 profit per unit ($326975 profit total) Luxury Food: Planet Cambridge (Cambridge) => Planet Honshu (Honshu) $1200 profit per unit ($330000 profit total) Now for something interesting: (3 point trade) Luxury Food: Planet Cambridge (Cambridge) => Planet Denver (Colorado) $1200 profit per unit ($330000 profit total) Luxury Consumer Goods: Planet Denver (Colorado) => Ainu Depot (Hokkaido) $1206 profit per unit ($331650 profit total) Engine Components: Ainu Depot (Hokkaido) => Planet Cambridge (Cambridge) $825 profit per unit ($226875 profit total) Now for something Interesting part Deux (5 Point trade pattern) Diamonds: Darmstadt Depot (Stuttgart) => Planet Leeds (Leeds) $990 profit per unit ($272250 profit total) Beryllium: Stokes Mining Station (Leeds) => Planet Los Angeles (California) $540 profit per unit ($148500 profit total) Luxury Consumer Goods: Planet Los Angeles (California) => Ainu Depot (Hokkaido) $1224 profit per unit ($336600 profit total) Cardamine: Ainu Depot (Hokkaido) => Planet Manhattan (New York) $1020 profit per unit ($280500 profit total) Luxury Consumer Goods: Planet Manhattan (New York) => Planet Baden-Baden (Stuttgart) $1080 profit per unit ($297000 profit total) For a 275 Cargo Dromedary: Profit of 4854 per cargo space for a total profit of $1334850. For a 70 Cargo Sabre: Profit of 4854 per cargo Space for a total profit of $339780 This isn´t figuring in time but there should be only a few systems in between each. Can you make quicker profit? Sure. Going back and forth between 2 worlds sometimes can get you more, but this is more adventurous and gives you a ture of some of the interesting places. I could even do one doing a tour of the border wordls such as the tau, omegas and omnicrons... =)

Don´t bribe em! I went to New London, and found some cargo dumps with the stuff still hanging under neath. Shot a bunch of them and turned the cops neutral to me and the corsairs neutral to me. You can do this even an early level.