Posts by Dennis21

Didn´t sound rude to me. Rude would have been... Hey retard, read the ****ing message boards before you post some stupid ****ing question like that. ALL the god damned information is there for you.. How often do YOU want to repeat YOURself? HUH.. yeah it gets kind of agrrivating so why don´t you read the ****ing forum posts before you ask a qeustion that has been answered 15000 times. What you said was actually pretty pleasant ;p

I for oen would love to see this mod. I also have played with the freelancer ini´s alot and done all sorts of things like adding hardpoints and making tradelanes, but I just don´t have the time to get involved in this as a lead modder, I will help out on some of the more tricky stuff however.

One fun thing to do is get an eagle, equip it with the fastest firing level 10 weapons you can find and unequip your shield. Then go and pick fights with things that you normally decimate. Also get rid of all your nano bots adds a little bit of a challenge to the game

freelancer is elite .. only it has more stuff you mean just a set of ship mods and different locations/commodities? or take it back to the old elite system?

lol I really enjoyed this post After reading the first post I was thinking ´Oh yeah .. and and and´ Then I had to only scroll down but a cm to see how cold outlined everythign else ;p Really hits home though .. The mines should just waste less time and blow up inside your ship to get it over with The tradelanes should be made out of a material that has alot of elasticity (whoa .. not sure of spelling on that) that way they can bend and stretch with the planets all over the system ;p (or a gps type system that allows the gates to move and still be functional by changing the trajectory based upon where and when) I think its ridiculous that when I pop out of a jumphole in my death machine (sabre) every level 4 pilot who has bad faction with me charges with their ineffectual pee shooters. In elite they RAN when you entered a system near them. I dont see why I can´t land on a planet other then through the docking ring (I know the ´game reason´ ... but .. cmon) Or I blow up a train to get nothing and when I blow up a freighter ... Why can´t I fly a train ? Why can´t I fly a battleship that can blow up? Why cant I blow up a battleship? Why do the monkeys know my character at first sight? The ´all ships will go the same speed´ thing kind of bugged me until I modded it The level 2 junker demanding I drop my 250 Diamonds is a hoot I still love the game and am having fun playing some mods.. And yes .. I know that if you want to pick ANYTHING apart you normally can. However I see some glaring problems with the logistics here ;p Of course .. on the other hand so many things were done SO well. I hope its nearly time for the ´full scale battle with realistic trading and explodeable/pilotable everything´ mod ... oh yeah .. that will breath alot of life into this.. and maybe we can get a news item added into the game explaining that gravitational pull can be negated by using a little mineral water and sugar pill ;p

How about we get an update to the mod that allows for easy intergration into the sp game? It crashes when you go to certain systems good job on everything else btw (I can not wait for the next wave of mods that will be coming out .. having different speeds for all kinds of different ships and real large fullscale battles to take place in .. Thats what im talking about! ;p)

Really seems like these weapons shoul dnot be in the game as they are just .. ´too´ powerful kind of unbalancing with the 0 energy lost and the very decent damage actually .. now im thinking about it more i think that there are other guns wich allow you to kill quicker and therfore in the hands of a more skilled pilot would be the better way to go

I think you should be able to post and ask about cheats here in the spoiler forum and I think the other person had the right to tell you his thoughts on your post simply because this is a forum ;p What I see alot of us useless anger or contempt but then thats just the way things go I guess

I went back and loaded my game with the level 31 on it then I went to level 32 and killed nomads (10 waves) dropped nothing made it to level 33 and the same when I made it to level 34 they dropped soemtimes (about 1 out of 5 - 6 waves) level 35 they drop often hope this helps

I made it to level 35 then went to omicron gamma to give it a try every other wave just about was dropping blasters I got a few cannons also Dunno if it was just something random .. but I feel that level 35 does make a difference (or rather SOME level between 31 and 35 makes a difference) I killed probably 160 nomad ships at level 31 with no drops do missions to get to 35 and they are dropping all over the place thanks for the help guys