Posts by gn00545221

this happen sometimes...they don´t retrieve mission critical items.. I once have some military code in my hold even after I finished the mission.. I believe you can do whatever you want to the pod now.. sell it or drop it in some radioactivity area..or shot it and see if a body flies out..

actually..there is a range..I guess its 5 km.. if BH´s allilance see them shooting at you within 5km range..or even just seeing you and BH in 5km..then they turn crazy then start shooting at you.. at least that´s what happend to me.. maybe there are some other factors..but I haven´t figure them out..

Sorry..didn´t read your probelm carefully.. when entering an area..if any faction is hostile to you..all of their alliances will turn hostile to you, too. The only way to solve this is to be friendly/neutral to all of good people in the area you are about to enter. Including all companies. One way to do this is to kill their enemies.. bribeing is another way..but you need to know where to find the right person. Edited by - gn00545221 on 19-03-2003 12:09:43 Edited by - gn00545221 on 19-03-2003 12:10:19

Yes..I have no hostile factions right now.. actually it is quit simple..in each house do jobs for good people until they and their alliance are very friendly to you..then go blow their storage depots until pirates in that area are not so hostile to you while good people become neutral.. And some carefully planned bribe and missions... my factions looks quite good after the combination of these two methods. No hostile and a lot of alliance.. but it is very wierd that my best friends is Red Hessian.. I never do jobs or bribe them before..and I never shot down a single corsair ship....

there are two unknown systems..which one are you talking about? one has nothing while the other one have planets of apes and robots.. they are all old friends of Trent..lol..at least they claim themselves are...

flying direction? there is an unknown jump gate in one of the Omicron systems.. the Omicron system with Corsair´s planet in it.. too spoil? btw, The Order´s planet is in Omicron Miner system..which can´t be reached after you finish the SP missions. Impossible to reach in MP..just like Alaska. and the battleship Orisis is cloaked..maybe its flew past you several times..you just can´t see it..lol