Posts by Standartbox

Hi! Gratulation your foundation! The site looks OK to me not overloaded - like so many. I´m missing some background. Well, what´s the idea/vision/anything behind your clan? That would joining much more interesting - or regretting easier. Nargotrond

I tried it the night before I got the full game. Steered my ship in a direction and left the computer on and came back a few hours later. You just come to a barrier (if I remember it right 10000) but you don´t get to anywhere else. On the map you´ve only your blinking thing (like then your out of the map range - cause you are). You can see your distance if target a planet/station in the center of the system. Uhmm it´s really like a barrier - you don´t see anything, but your ship doesn´t gain any (youre at full cruise speed, display says this) further distance to any object behind you (e.g. there you come from). Blubbered a little bit, sorry for my terrible English.

They could be. How? In the multiplayer: Look for a known jump hole (e.g. from Single player) that is shown to you as a unknown object. In this state you CANT enter it! Then group (F4)(join formation) with a fellow to whom its just a normal jump hole - then let him through it and in the middle of the jump you´ll just be broken into pieces - i tried it with a Titan (Level 10 shield). (strange till now i dont know why - is it ship bound (i dont think so cause i had a Titan)? It is not level bound - cause my level was higer than his. the only thing different - I didnt know the destination system - i jumped manually (e.g. no shortcut) there and everythin was OK ???.