Posts by mallrentacop

All right LT!! That next upgrade sounds awesome. Any ETA on new ships, like this one freighter I heard of... the Millenium something or other??? Just a suggestion of course. All the work u´ve done so far is greatly appreciated. I think I speak for all of us who prefer yr mod to say, Reynen´s or FL lvl 2, that you have really extended the life of this game for us all. Oh and I finally got version D installed, hadda lose my save games, though. Should I have to do every time that to upgrade to each version? Thanks again a keep em comin´.

First off, Excellent work to u and Reynen for hi contributions. I like the SLIGHT mod u have given. My buddy and I used to talk about how the game univers was off kilter: like we determined that the Kusari Navy could have been defeated by two Rhineland hvy fighters lol, and stuff like that. Now the game (so far, just started) seems more viable. Not to mention tha fact that flying my lite fighter might be as well! Question tho´ u state that all LF´s are now 5/1 config but my patriot isn´t. U did mean 5 guns 1 turret right or am I confused?? Thx 4 the info