Posts by 2Dizzy

This is funny. I used to play on Elite, before the game just got too boring. Now I just play the different mods out there, much more fun than even MP. I just don´t get what is the big problem with this. I mean ok the average trader makes like 600k per trip. Neo asks for what, 30k, 60k, hell they could ask for 100k and how does that hurt you really? So pay them, like we all pay taxes in life and then go do a trade run to make up the deficit. Or go do a mission for 240k or whatever and you hardly notice what you paid out. In my opinion the problem with dock camping isn´t entirely Neo´s (or whatever clan is copying them) fault. You can lay the blame on the people being camped too, I´m sure they don´t just sit there meek and quiet and just relaunch everytime they die. They cuss and flame and rant and rave and such, just causing more Neo agro and making things last even longer. I think the fact that people will actually allow themselves to be dock camped shows how boring the game is, when you would rather sit on a planet and flame people than be out there doing something, since flaming is more exciting than missions or trade runs. Anyways, that´s my useless take on things I just ´had´ to share for my own joy, whatever. You want a solution to the problem? Don´t ban Neo, they actually make the server interesting. Use the 15 minute rule, best solution you got. Dock camp for 15 mins, if they don´t pay move on. But if you don´t pay then you really suck because seriously it´s not like it´s going to set you back to level 1, and it´s not like you can´t make back what you pay tenfold in no time. and don´t bother flaming me, I don´t read here enough to satisfy you =)

I´ve noticed the same thing, can´t get on anymore and I´m kinda sad. Been playing on another server for the last couple days instead, at least it´s a fun server! Browclops you won´t make it to manhattan next time!

Sorry if I offend anyone but, isn´t RES declaring war on anyone sorta like FedEX, UPS or even the USPS doing the same? I thought the whole thing that made RES so cool was that they were NOT a "Clan"... Whatever it is, hope it all works out.

I wouldn´t count on those cheating messages being actual cheating all the time. A friend of mine loses connection due to lag, and it gives the message that he´s cheating. I have lost connection due to lag and he tells me it says I was cheating. Neither of us cheat! So it´s not always cheaters, sometimes it´s just people going linkdead. Otherwise, yeah it´s been laggy lately. There is a DA server? Never saw anything in server list that looked official.

Slave 1 working on Elite? I played that ship in SP, and it´s way overpowered. For example if you hit Z to kill your engine, you go warp speed! Like 900 or something, I forget. Also it can mount level 10 guns in all slots. Someone flying that would totally overpower anything and everything they went up against. Now, the mod may have been changed since I played it, but if it hasn´t ...

Thanks for the info, I´ve been struggling with how to get that to work too, with no luck. I´ll try your method Hellmaster.

I almost wish I had dropped you guys a line, I went from Manhattan all the way to bretonia just to get a Cavalier and there were some really close calls. I mean, you don´t want corsairs on you when you´re in a patriot. Yikes.