Posts by topher

I have read many books that have no swearing at all, and I am not just talking about DR. Suess! They usually say something like, "He muttered and oath", or "she said things that would make a sailor blush." You know, implied. I think that swearing comes from habit but when you write it out, whether in a forum or a paper or a story, it is for the shock value. Use of those words really limit ones vocabulary. Look at "Die Hard" or othrs like it where the majority of the dialog is bleeped or voiced over when shown edited. In short, I think that the censor should stay and be edited to include previously mentioned words.

Well, all those taxes may add up to more that what I keep in the jar on my dresser. How about I throw in some lovely wetlands (the ditch) just out the back here. There are a finite amount of things you could do with it like charge the neighbors to use it when it rains and thier lawns drain or old appliance storage, not so many things you could do.

I´ve seen those W.A.N.K.E.R´s around... very stylish. What do you take for ´em. You said it was a bargin. I´ve got 20 bucks, they are right outside in the woods back there... I´ll round them up and we´ll trade? Let me know... Ahh... marriage. Love it!!! Just now a year and I look forward to those to come.

Happy Birthday FF!!!! Don´t let Eraser push you. I got Married just last year and I was 26. So what if she was only 21. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

Yes, I miss those Gents. I am very glad to see those that have come back though. My interest in the forums has already increased. I don´t just check it first thing in the morning anymore. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

Avast! Hold fast thar, scally-wag! Ye be joinin´ us or ye be goin´ down to Davy Jones´ locker, says I. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

Here’s mine. Good idea by the way. Armageddon it – Def Leppard Bitter Sweet Symphony – The Verve Come Fly With Me – Frank Sinatra Duel of the Fates – John Williams/London Symphony Orchestra Everywhere – Fleetwood Mac Footloose – Kenny Loggins Gel – Collective Soul Hello – Evanescence Invisible Touch – Genisis Jump Jive and Wail – The Brian Setzer Orchestra Keep on Lovin’ You – REO Speedwagon Let Sally Drive – Sammy Hagar Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson Never Say Goodbye – Bon Jovi One Tree Hill – U2 Pinball Wizard – the Who Quarter - Fuel Red House(live) – Jimi Hendrix Silent Lucidity – Queensryche These are the Days of our Lives – Queen Undone – Weezer Video Killed the Radio Star – the Presidents of the United States When I See You Smile – Bed English X-Stattic Process - Madonna Yesterday – the Beatles Zoot Suit Riot – Cherry Poppin’ Daddies Tried not to repeat any artists too. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

well, Shiver me timbers! Thar´s good luck in that, thar is. Ye be agreein´ that thar be Good fortune to come. Great mountains of jewels, says I. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

*looks at post above* Nevermind, I was wrong. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

well, maybe now we could have that quality of posting that I have missed, back. It´s good to hear from all of you again. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

congratulations Taw. I hope that all goes well in your new position -- Admiral Grand Mullah Moderator, enforcer of... of... something I guess. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

I´m in school persuing a Bio-Medical Engineering Degree. But that´s just part time. I work full time, I design orthopedics. More specifically, I design replacement hip joints. Loads of fun!!!! "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

I read those to Dragonborn. They are pretty good. I am looking forward to Knife of Dreams when it comes out. Crossroads left me hanging and I need soem closure. "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."

I like: -Ender´s Game- -Speaker for the Dead- -Xenocide-(currently reading) and -Folk of the Fringe- all by Orson Scott Card -Prisoner of Azkaban- -Goblet of Fire-(currently reading) by JK Rowling -Bible-(currently reading again) -Book of Mormon-(currently reading again) -Hobbit- -Silmarillian-(currently reading) Lord of the Rings series -Tale of Two Cities- by Charles Dickens "On this ship you are to refer to me as Idiot, not you Captain. I mean... you know what I mean."